AQAR 2020-21 Documents
Criterion 1 – Curricular Aspects
Key Indicator – 1.1 Curricular Planning and Implementation
- 184.108.40.206 Academic Time Table All Departments
- 220.127.116.11 Teaching Plan
- 18.104.22.168 Sample Work Diaries of Teachers
- 22.214.171.124 Library Details
- 126.96.36.199 Summary of ICT
- 188.8.131.52 Admission and Examination Management Software
- 184.108.40.206 Exam Related Circulars
- 220.127.116.11 Examination Committee: Minutes of the Meeting
- 18.104.22.168 Examination Time-table
- 1.1.3 Participation of Teachers in Syllabus Framing and Assessment
Key Indicator- 1.2 Academic Flexibility
Key Indicator- 1.3 Curriculum Enrichment
- 22.214.171.124 Cross Cutting Issues (Sample Topics)
- 126.96.36.199 Reports of activities on Gender, Human Values, Environment and Sustainability
- 1.3.2 Project Syllabus
- 1.3.3 Sample Project Certificates
Key Indicator- 1.4 Feedback System
Criterion 2 – Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
Key Indicator- 2.1 Student Enrolment and Profile
- 2.1.1 Student Enrolment Number
- 2.1.2 Number of seats filled against seats reserved for various categories.
Key Indicator – 2.2. Catering to Student Diversity
- 2.2.1 The institution assesses the learning levels of the students and organizes special Programmes for advanced learners and slow learners.
- 2.2.2 Student- Full time teacher ratio.
Key Indicator- 2.3. Teaching- Learning Process
- 2.3.1 Student centric methods, such as experiential learning, participative learning and problemsolving methodologies are used for enhancing learning experiences
- 2.3.2 Teachers use ICT enabled tools for effective teaching-learning process.
- 2.3.3 Ratio of mentor to students.
Key Indicator- 2.4 Teacher Profile and Quality
Key Indicator- 2.5. Evaluation Process and Reforms
- 2.5.1 Mechanism of internal assessment is transparent and robust in terms of frequency and mode
- 2.5.2 Mechanism to deal with internal examination related grievances is transparent, time- bound and efficient
Key Indicator- 2.6 Student Performance and Learning Outcome
- 2.6.2 Attainment of Programme outcomes and course outcomes are evaluated by the institution.
- 2.6.3 Pass percentage of Students during the year
Criterion 3 – Research, Innovations and Extension
Key Indicator 3.3- Research Publication and Awards
- 188.8.131.52 How many Ph.Ds registered per eligible teacher within the year
- 3.3.2. Number of research papers per teachers in the Journals notified on UGC website during the year.
- 3.3.3. Number of books and chapters in edited volumes/books published and papers published in national/ international conference proceedings per teacher during year
Key Indicators 3.4 – Extension Activities
- 3.4.1. Extension activities are carried out in the neighbourhood community, sensitizing students to social issues, for their holistic development, and impact thereof during the years.
- 184.108.40.206. Total Number of extension and outreach Programmes conducted by the institution through NSS/ NCC/Government and Government recognized bodies during the year
- 220.127.116.11. Total number of Students participating in extension activities conducted in collaboration with industry, community and Non- Government Organizations such as Swachh Bharat, AIDs awareness, Gender issue etc. year wise during year
Key Indicator – 3.5 Collaboration
- 18.104.22.168. Number of functional MoUs with Institutions of national, international importance, other universities, industries, corporate houses etc. year wise during the year.
Criterion 4 – Infrastructure and Learning Resources
Key Indicator – 4.1 Physical Facilities
- 4.1.1 Infrastructure and physical facilities for teaching- learning.
- 4.1.2 Facilities for cultural activities, sports, games, gymnasium, yoga centre etc.
- 4.1.3 Classrooms and seminar halls with ICT- enabled facilities
- 4.1.4 Expenditure for infrastructure augmentation during the year
Key Indicator – 4.2 Library as a learning Resource
- 4.2.1 Screenshots of Library Management Software
- 4.2.2 Subscription to the e-resources
- 4.2.3 Statement of Books Purchase & Journals Subscription.
- 4.2.3 Book Bills
- 4.2.3 Journal Subscription
- 4.2.4 Login data for online access& usage of library
Key Indicator – 4.3IT Infrastructure
Key Indicator – 4.4 Maintenance of Campus Infrastructure
- 4.4.1 Expenditure incurred on maintenance of infrastructure (physical and academic support facilities).
Criterion 5 – Student Support and Progression
Key Indicator- 5.1 Student Support
- 5.1.1 Consolidated Report of Freeship,Scholarship,Notices, no.of benefitted students.
- 5.1.2 Freeship, scholarships provided by non-government agency,benefitted no. of students during year 2020-21
- 5.1.3 Information of the Scheme on College website with all details
Key Indicator- 5.2 Student Progression
Key Indicator- 5.3 Student Participation and Activities
- 5.3.2 Upload constitution & Process of Student Council on website & provide link to Notices, circular, previous year student council list, aforesaid committee minutes of meeting.
Criterion 6 – Governance, Leadership and Management
Key Indicator- 6.2 Strategy Development and Deployment
- 6.2.1 Strategy Development and Deployment
- 6.2.2. Institution Organogram and Committee list
- 6.2.3 Details of the implementation of E-Governance
Key Indicator- 6.3 Faculty Empowerment Strategies
- 6.3.1 The institution has effective welfare measures for teaching and non-teaching staff
- 22.214.171.124 Number of professional development /administrative training programs
- 126.96.36.199 Number of teachers undergoing online/face-to-face Faculty Development Programmes
- 6.3.5 Institutions Performance Appraisal System for teaching and non-teaching staff
Key Indicator- 6.4 Financial Management and Resource Mobilization
- 6.4.1. Auditors Report and Financial Statement.
- 188.8.131.52 Funds / Grants received from non-government bodies, individuals, philanthropists
- 6.4.3. Financial Statement
Key Indicator- 6.5 Internal Quality Assurance System
- 6.5.1. IQAC Initiatives
- 6.5.2. Teaching-Learning Process, structures & methodologies of operations and learning outcomes
- 6.5.3 Quality Assurance Initiatives
Criterion 7 – Institutional Values and Best Practices
Key Indicator – 7.1 Institutional Values and Social Responsibilities
- 7.1.1 Gender Equality – (Word Document) Activities & Committee list (Table)
- 7.1.1 Photos – Webinar & facilities available within college.
- 7.1.2 Photos – Use of LED tubes in campus
- 7.1.3 Photos – Webinar on say NO to plastic, Dry & wet waste.
- 7.1.4 Photo – Maintenance of water system.
- 7.1.5 Photos – Ban on use of plastic &Landscaping
- 7.1.6 Green & Energy Audit
- 7.1.6 Photos – Vegan Outreach Program, Plastic Bottle Bricks.
- 7.1.7 Photos – Divyangjan Friendly facilities.
- 7.1.8 Photos – Marathi Vangmay Mandal Programme.
- 7.1.9 Photos – Constitution Day Celebration
- 7.1.11 Photos – Gandhi Jayanthi & other activities.