Scholarships & Prizes
The College has been prompt and generous in recognizing, appreciating and encouraging the meritorious students towards excellence in curricular and extracurricular activities. Cash Prizes are awarded to the students securing ranks in there examinations. Cash Prizes, Certificate of Appreciation are awarded for the Students securing first rank in every semester in every academic year.
For the benefit of the students, college asks the needy students to apply for the scholarships offered by the government and other organizations. Students belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes, recognized as such by the Government of Maharashtra are awarded scholarship. Few mentionable scholarship schemes are given below.
- Central Sector Scholarship
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship – Junior Level
- Assistance to Meritorious Students scholarship – Senior Level
- State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
- Education Concession to the Children Freedom Fighter
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Student Aid Fund – College